- Rescue dogs often need to learn what it’s like to live with a caring person (or family); they can come to know what a life filled with love should look and feel like.
- If you already have a dog, they will make a great playmate for your pooch. If not or either way, the foster dog will have a chance to show you what it means to be a devoted and loyal companion.
- Foster dogs probably need some help in becoming the BEST dog they can be – You can help to show them manners and teach them.
- Providing a temporary and loving home to a dog will teach them how to trust and will give children (and other adults) a lesson in compassion and kindness.
- You will learn all about their unique personality, which will be helpful in finding them the perfect forever home! You will be able to tell potential adopters about all of their strong points, as well as areas that need extra focus if they are considering adopting your foster.
- You’ll SAVE A LIFE and allow Sula to reach out to another deserving dog in our community!
Sula Foundation needs loving homes like yours so that we may continue to help Pit Bulls that need a little extra time, care and attention.