10. He is undeniably handsome and charismatic and will get you attention wherever you roam.
9. He has a basic obedience certificate under his belt; and he’s eager to learn more.
8. He has an endless zeal for life and the classic pit bull smile to make them swoon.
7. He is crate-trained and leash-trained.
6. He has been unfairly discriminated against and would love the opportunity to educate people on his breed and good nature.
5. He likes to hang out with dogs and people of ALL sizes.
4. He’s strong and athletic and will make a fantastic jogging partner.
3. He deserves it; he's been waiting patiently for humans of his very own for nearly 1 year.
2. He is a big teddy bear that loves toys and playing fetch; he longs for a toy box of his very own.
1. Because he will spend his life working to be the best dog and the most loyal companion to you and your family.